Monday, July 15, 2013

Reflection

I'm lucky to get this shot, Elton, Jessie, Wifey and myself are heading back to Alan's place, we tried to go around the town in a Bus in Auckland, but one thing we didnt know is the walk back to Alan's place a quite a walk...

While everyone happily rushed back so that we can have dinner together, I spotted a puddle of water from far, Initially I approached it because I wanted to take some reflection of the buildings from the water, but surprisingly Birdie here flew on top od the puddle of water to check on hairdo, or featherdo.

With my equipment already on standby, I approached slowly and take the shot.

One good lesson learned if you are in a shooting mood, always have your camera on standby

ISO: 100
Shutter Speed: 1/2000

Aperture: F2.8

No comments:

Post a Comment